Integral Care helps adults and children living with mental illness, substance use disorder, and intellectual and developmental disabilities in Travis County.

If you need Help now

If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, call us 24/7 at 512-472-HELP (4357). Press 1 for English, then 1 for mental health crisis help. We are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.


Integral Care is continuing to provide services to our community. For the safety of everyone, more services are now being provided by telephone and telehealth. For more information about Integral Care’s operations during COVID-19, click here.

For the safety of everyone, many services at Integral Care are being provided by telephone and telehealth right now. Integral Care created step-by-step instructions to help you connect with your provider for your telehealth appointment.

      • If you are using a computer, click here.
      • If you are using a computer and will have an ASL interpreter, click here.
      • If you are using a smart device like a tablet, iPhone, iPad or Android phone, click here.
      • If you are using a smart device like a tablet, iPhone, iPad or Android phone and will have an ASL interpreter, click here.

Need help? Please call us at 512-472-4357. Press 1 for English, then 4.

To learn about our programs and services, call our Helpline at 512-472 HELP (4357)
Press 1 for English, then 3.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm

  • We tell you the different ways we can help you.
  • We ask you to come to one of our clinics to learn more about the different ways we can help you.
  • We have several easy to find locations in Travis County. Some locations have walk-in appointments. Click here for a list of locations and hours of operation.
  • You meet with a licensed professional to determine how we can help you. Wait times can vary.
  • You complete forms about yourself, including your health and finances.
  • You sign some documents to get care from us:
    • Treatment Consent Agreement
      • This tells us you want help from Integral Care.
    • Notice of Privacy Practices
      • This tells you how your medical information may get used and shared.
    • Financial Agreement
      • This shows that the financial information you gave us is correct. This shows you got a copy of the amount you will pay for help. This also shows that you agree that you will pay for any service your insurance or other payer does not pay.
  • If we help you with intellectual and developmental disabilities, you take an IQ test. This helps us know if you qualify for services.
  • If you qualify for help from Integral Care:
    • You get a mental or physical healthcare provider, service coordinator, case manager or therapist, depending on the services you will receive.
    • You get a follow-up appointment to begin services.
  • A Photo ID
    • Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities appointments need two forms of IDs. Please bring: a photo ID, social security card, passport and/or birth certificate.
  • Please bring your Legal Guardian if you are:
    • 17 years or younger
    • An adult with a guardian
      • Please note: Guardians must bring legal paperwork that shows them as the guardian.
  • Any medical history papers about your mental health, psychological or IQ testing
  • Any physical assessments to provide information about your care
  • Proof of your address such as utility bill or Texas ID
  • Proof of insurance such as Medicaid, Medicare and/or private insurance (if applicable)
    • We need this for your financial assessment.
  • Proof of income such as tax returns, recent pay stubs or social security award letter
    • We need this for your financial assessment.

Integral Care takes many forms of payment.
We offer a sliding fee scale, accept Medicaid, Medicare and private insurance. We provide help even if you’re unable to pay. Integral Care also has payment plans.

  • To qualify for help, you must fill out a financial form.
  • You pay for services based on your ability to pay.
  • Your insurance pays for services if you have insurance.
  • You give Integral Care permission to seek payment from your health insurance. This may include:
    • Medicare
    • Medicare Advantage Plans
    • Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
    • Texas Medicaid including All Travis County Managed Medicaid Programs – STAR, STAR Plus, STAR Kids
    • Private Health Insurance Plans
  • If your insurance has co-pays, you must pay your co-pay for each service.

There is financial help for those who cannot pay for the health care they need.

The Charity Care Program helps:

  • People who can’t pay their bills
  • People who don’t have insurance
  • People who have coverage with an insurance carrier but can’t pay their portion of the bill after insurance pays

Those who fall between 0 and 150% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines may be able to get a 100% discount. Those who have a total household income above 150%, may be able to get other discounts. To get Charity Care, you must turn in a Financial Assessment.

See a copy of our Charity Care Policy, the Financial Assessment, and a guide to our Ability-to-Pay Fee Schedule below:

  • You can pay online. Click here.
  • You can pay in-person at your Integral Care clinic.
  • You can mail your payment when you get your bill for services.

Integral Care takes pride in giving expert services to our community. Please let us know if you have a problem or question about our services or staff. Please email Integral Care at feedback@integralcare.org or call 512-440-4086.

Click here to learn more about how to tell us about your care.