Integral Care receives funding from a variety of federal, state, and local funding contracts, as well as fee-for-service and private grants. Support from public and private sources ensures that Integral Care can continue to deliver innovative health care for adults and children living with mental illness, substance use disorder and intellectual and developmental disabilities in Travis County.
As with most human service agencies, the majority of expenditures is invested in human capital through salaries and benefits and contracts and consultants.
- Salaries & Benefits – Staff wages and benefits such as health insurance, employer taxes, and retirement contributions.
- Contracts & Consultants – Amounts paid to individuals or organizations that are not employees such as inpatient stays, translation services, residential services, and other program and administrative services.
- Capital Outlay – Amounts utilized to purchase a large dollar item or improve upon an asset that is already owned by Integral Care. These items add value of a period of time and include furniture, building renovations, and computer equipment among other items.
- Prescription Drugs & Medicine – Funds expended on medication supplied to clients.
- Client Support Costs – Funds expended for items that support individual clients such as rental subsidies, furnishings, and personal items.
- Travel/Workshop – Funds expended for staff travel within the area as well as for travel and training associated with conferences and workshops.
- Other – Funds expended on items such as facility rental, telecommunication fees, utilities, liability insurance, and janitorial services.
- Reserve – Funds Integral Care has on hand from prior fiscal years that are planned to be spent on specific board approved items.
HHSC funds School-Based System of Care ServicesSeptember 25, 2020
Texas Health and Human Services awarded Integral Care $1,713,944 to deliver School-Based System of Care services in FY2021 and 2022. Through…Read More
Austin ISD Awards Integral Care $52,681 to Provide Substance Use ServicesSeptember 25, 2020
In July, Austin ISD awarded Integral Care a grant of $52,681 to provide Mental Health Supports to the Austin ISD Alternative…Read More
Episcopal Health Foundation Awards $100,000 to Support Telehealth and Telephonic ServicesSeptember 25, 2020
To mitigate the financial impacts of COVID-19 on its grant partners, Episcopal Health Foundation introduced the Business Continuity Fund in May…Read More
Integral Care is a governmental organization that has 501(c)(3) IRS tax exempt status Our Taxpayer Identification Number is 74-1547909.