Integral Care receives funding from a variety of federal, state, and local funding contracts, as well as fee-for-service and private grants. Support from public and private sources ensures that Integral Care can continue to deliver innovative health care for adults and children living with mental illness, substance use disorder and intellectual and developmental disabilities in Travis County.
As with most human service agencies, the majority of expenditures is invested in human capital through salaries and benefits and contracts and consultants.
- Salaries & Benefits – Staff wages and benefits such as health insurance, employer taxes, and retirement contributions.
- Contracts & Consultants – Amounts paid to individuals or organizations that are not employees such as inpatient stays, translation services, residential services, and other program and administrative services.
- Capital Outlay – Amounts utilized to purchase a large dollar item or improve upon an asset that is already owned by Integral Care. These items add value of a period of time and include furniture, building renovations, and computer equipment among other items.
- Prescription Drugs & Medicine – Funds expended on medication supplied to clients.
- Client Support Costs – Funds expended for items that support individual clients such as rental subsidies, furnishings, and personal items.
- Travel/Workshop – Funds expended for staff travel within the area as well as for travel and training associated with conferences and workshops.
- Other – Funds expended on items such as facility rental, telecommunication fees, utilities, liability insurance, and janitorial services.
- Reserve – Funds Integral Care has on hand from prior fiscal years that are planned to be spent on specific board approved items.
SAMHSA awards Integral Care $400,000 to Advance Zero Suicide Efforts Across Systems of CareSeptember 8, 2023
On September 7, 2023 Integral Care received $400,000 from SAMHSA to fully implement the Zero Suicide intervention and prevention model throughout…Read More
Blue Cross Blue Shield Awards Integral Care $25,000 to Support Successful Community Living for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD)July 13, 2023
On July 11, 2023, Integral Care’s IDD Services Program was awarded $25,000 to support successful community living for individuals with IDD….Read More
SAMHSA awards Integral Care $1,000,000 to Continue Assisted Outpatient Treatment Program for Individuals with Serious Mental Illness (AOT)June 27, 2023
Integral Care received $1,000,000 from SAMHSA to continue its Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) Grant Program for Individuals with Serious Mental Illness…Read More