Integral Care receives funding from a variety of federal, state, and local funding contracts, as well as fee-for-service and private grants. Support from public and private sources ensures that Integral Care can continue to deliver innovative health care for adults and children living with mental illness, substance use disorder and intellectual and developmental disabilities in Travis County.
As with most human service agencies, the majority of expenditures is invested in human capital through salaries and benefits and contracts and consultants.
- Salaries & Benefits – Staff wages and benefits such as health insurance, employer taxes, and retirement contributions.
- Contracts & Consultants – Amounts paid to individuals or organizations that are not employees such as inpatient stays, translation services, residential services, and other program and administrative services.
- Capital Outlay – Amounts utilized to purchase a large dollar item or improve upon an asset that is already owned by Integral Care. These items add value of a period of time and include furniture, building renovations, and computer equipment among other items.
- Prescription Drugs & Medicine – Funds expended on medication supplied to clients.
- Client Support Costs – Funds expended for items that support individual clients such as rental subsidies, furnishings, and personal items.
- Travel/Workshop – Funds expended for staff travel within the area as well as for travel and training associated with conferences and workshops.
- Other – Funds expended on items such as facility rental, telecommunication fees, utilities, liability insurance, and janitorial services.
- Reserve – Funds Integral Care has on hand from prior fiscal years that are planned to be spent on specific board approved items.
SAMHSA Awards Continuations for Clinical High Risk and Mental Health Awareness Training ProgramsJuly 30, 2020
This summer, SAMHSA awarded Integral Care continuation funding for two ongoing programs: Mental Health Awareness Training for Service Providers & Families…Read More
Announcing New Assisted Outpatient Treatment ProgramJune 18, 2020
Integral Care has been awarded the full SAMHSA Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) grant ($1M per year over 4 years). The funding…Read More
FEMA/SAMHSA PROVIDE SHORT-TERM CRISIS COUNSELING PROGRAM SERVICE (CCP) AND IMMEDIATE SERVICES PROGRAM (ISP) DUE TO COVID-19May 17, 2020
Integral Care received $275,046 from FEMA and SAMHSA to provide Crisis Counseling Program (CCP) supports and interventions beginning April 8, 2020….Read More
Integral Care is a governmental organization that has 501(c)(3) IRS tax exempt status Our Taxpayer Identification Number is 74-1547909.