As we kick off 2022, I am pleased to share a few of our key priorities for the year.
• We continue our commitment to creating an organization that supports diversity, equity, and inclusion. We’re in the process of hiring a Chief Equity Officer. Staff continue to lead Diversity Lunch and Learns where employees from different backgrounds and cultures share their knowledge and personal experiences. The agency-wide equity assessment is well under way.
• We are working with a consultant to conduct a Classification and Compensation Study for all job classes at Integral Care. Employee input will be an important part of this work. Our goal is to create a unified, consolidated classification and compensation system. We launched this study as one way to support our hardworking, dedicated staff.
• We are undertaking a Strategic Planning process that will guide our work for the next three years. This process includes input from stakeholders, staff, clients, and collaborators. The resulting FY2023-2025 Strategic Plan will launch in September 2022. Click here for our current Strategic Plan.
• We will help create much-needed housing for our neighbors experiencing homelessness. We are converting a hotel into 60 permanent supportive housing units with the City of Austin, which will open early this fall. Along with other homeless service providers, we are also working with Travis County to create even more housing across the community.
• We continue to strengthen and expand our collaborations to meet the healthcare needs of our community. Integral Care is proud to be part of a Dell Medical School pilot, with People’s Community Clinic, that will help close the loop between medical clinics and social services providers.
Happy New Year from all of us at Integral Care. We look forward to another year that brings us closer to Healthy Living for Everyone.
Chief Executive Officer