Join us for the 3rd Children’s Mental Health Leadership Summit.
Wednesday, November 28th from 10 a.m. to noon.
University Presbyterian Church
2203 San Antonio Street
Free parking available at the University Co-Op Parking Garage, 2214 San Antonio Street.
The Children’s Mental Health Crisis Task Force, chaired by Sheriff Sally Hernandez and Emmitt Hayes, will share its final report with recommendations for improving how our community responds to children and youth who are experiencing a mental health crisis.
The Children’s Mental Health Crisis Task Force was created as an outcome of the Leadership Summit held on October 27, 2017. First convened in December of 2017, the Task Force has:
• examined the strengths and gaps in our current system,
• mapped existing and ideal crisis systems,
• studied best practice models,
• learned from other communities, and
• developed recommendations for improving children’s mental health crisis services in Austin and Travis County
Please enter data as you wish it to appear on printed name tag.
If you have questions or would like addition information, contact Mary Dodd at 512-445-7737 or email@example.com .