Hub Learning Community provides resources and educational opportunities to other local authorities and providers in order to serve individuals with an intellectual and/or developmental disability within the least restrictive environment.
You are invited to the First Hub Learning Community Resource Fair. The event is scheduled for October 19th, 2018, from 10am-3pm and will feature Exhibitors such as:
1. ACC Student Accessibility Services
2. Arc of the Capital Area
3. Austin Independent School District
4. Austin Resource Center for Individual Living
5. Autism Society Texas
6. Capital IDEA
7. College Living Experience
8. Cerebral Palsy Awareness Transition Hope
9. Community Partners for Children
10. Disability Rights Texas
11. Every Child, Inc.
12. Integral Care
13. SAFE Alliance
14. Special Olympics
15. Texas Center for Disability Studies (E4 Texas)
16. The Life Project
The event will be held at the Long Center for the Performing Arts (701 W Riverside Drive, Austin, TX, 78704), in the Kodosky Donor Lounge. Parking is free across the street at Auditorium Shores or can be accessed for a flat fee of $8.00 in the parking garage. Food and beverage is available for purchase by the Long Center.
Come join us and help us reach our goal of enabling individuals with IDD to stay within the least restrictive environment.