Integral Care can help find housing for adults living with mental illness who are without a home or between homes. We help you find shelters, shared housing or apartments. We look at your needs and what is available. We also work within the community to find rental choices based on your ability to pay. Our housing services welcome people with disabilities, veterans and people living with a mental health illness or substance use issue. Call us at 512-472-HELP (4357). Press 1 for English, then 3.