Integral Care has exciting opportunities for volunteers and interns. If you want to help us support adults and children living with mental illness, substance use disorder and intellectual and developmental disabilities, apply to become a volunteer or intern.
Volunteers provide invaluable help at Integral Care events like the annual Central Texas African American Family Support Conference. Volunteers assist with:
- Helping workshop presenters during breakout sessions
- Checking in volunteers, presenters and exhibitors
- Pre-conference community outreach
Integral Care offers internships for a hands-on learning experience in the fields of social work, psychology, occupational therapy, counseling and more. Currently, we are affiliated with the following universities:
- Austin Community College
- Brandman University (Masters of Arts in Psychology)
- St. Edwards University (Master of Arts in Counseling; Social Work Program)
- The University of St. Augustine (Masters in Occupational Therapy)
- The University of Texas at Austin (including, but not limited to: School of Psychology Doctoral Training Program, Undergraduate and Graduate School of Nursing)
- University of the Southwest (Masters of Science in Mental Health Counseling)
- The University of Texas Health and Science Center San Antonio
Unfortunately, Integral Care does not have plans to expand the internship program to other universities.